Find out how screen printing or embroidering your logo on work shirts, vinyl signs, stickers, cups, and pens can help better brand your business.
No matter if it is a large or small business, branding is one of the most important aspects to promote your business. Having a brand strategy that is effective can give your business a major edge in competitive markets. But what exactly is branding?
Building your brand is obtained from who you are as a business, who you want to be and who people perceive your business to be. It is your promise to your customers, telling them what they can expect from your services or products. It also differentiates you from the competition, so your customers can recognize you easily.
What makes up your brand is your…
- A logo should be clean, simple, eye-catching, and original. It should stand out to your customers and illustrate your business’s key benefit.
- Similar to your logo, your website should be clean, simple, eye-catching, original, and be easy for your customers to use. Your website should also match your logo in colors and design.
- Promotional merchandise can be found just about anywhere. From pens to signs, t-shirts to coffee mugs, promotional merchandise never stops and can help increase brand awareness.
Promotional merchandise can also increase brand recognition, promote your business, facilitate low-cost marketing, and makes for creative marketing. When it comes to promotional merchandise, it is important to know the most affordable and effective way to use them.
- Having a budget. While promotional merchandise is considered a low-cost marketing strategy, having a budget will help ensure you keep your costs low.
- Catering to your audience. There are countless of items you can use for your promotional merchandise, but does it cater to your audience’s behavior? If you own a hat store and you’re catering to teenagers, it would be better to hand out sunglasses or water bottles rather than coffee mugs and pens.
- Promote at events. While promotional merchandise can easily be given out at your store for a specific purchase or for free for simply walking in, handing them out at events can promote to people who have never heard of your business. When it comes to sponsoring or participating in an event, however, it is best to match your merchandise to the event. For example, if the event is in the summer, water bottles and sweatbands are great. Sweatshirts on the other hand? Not so great.
Promotional merchandise is a great way to brand your business and is meant to get your name out there. At Sniders Sports and Apparel, we can print your logo on t-shirts, hats, coffee mugs, banners, vinyl signs, and so much more. So begin branding your business today with promotional merchandise. Contact Sniders Sport and Apparel today!
Best Fabrics for Sport Team Jerseys
Find out what type of fabric will better improve your team’s performance.
No matter if it is basketball, soccer, or cross country, choosing a jersey fabric for your team can either affect them negatively or positively. When it comes to choosing the best fabric for your sports team, you will want to consider these three factors:
- Moisture-wicking– To keep you dry and comfortable as you sweat.
- Breathability– To keep you cool and protect your body from heat exhaustion.
- Flexibility– To stretch with your body’s movement for more comfort and range of motion.
While some sports teams may need jerseys to cover all three, some may need a fabric that is breathable and flexible or just moisture-wicking. To help you choose a fabric that best suits your team, here is a list of fabrics we offer at Snider Custom Apparel, along with a few points to explain what they are best at doing.
- Natural, soft feel
- High breathability
- Easy to clean
- For indoor and outdoor activities
- If not properly maintained, may shrink.
- Durable and stretchy
- Maintains its shape better
- Wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Strong and durable
- More resistant to shrinking, stretching, wrinkling, and tearing
- Absorbs moisture
- Best for high-stress activities and recreational outdoor fun
- Help keep the body warm in colder climates.
- Softer, lighter feel
- Durable and versatile
- Best for low to medium impact activities
- Shape and color last longer
- Less likely to shrink, pill, wrinkle and create static
At Snider Custom Apparel, we offer all sorts of fabrics to give you options for your sports team. We also can screen print your team’s name and logo on the jersey, along with putting each team player’s name and number on it. Whether you feel spandex or polyester would best suit your team, we can design the perfect jersey for them. So contact Snider Custom Apparel to place an order for your team’s jerseys today.
To answer this question, I am going to use an excerpt from wikipedia.org
Products and uses
Promotional merchandise is used globally to promote brands, products, and corporate identity. They are also used as giveaways at events, such as exhibitions and product launches. Promotional products can be used for non-profit organizations to promote their cause, as well as promote certain events that they hold, such as walks or any other event that raises money for a cause.
Almost anything can be branded with a company’s name or logo and used for promotion. Common items include t-shirts, caps, keychains, posters, bumper stickers, pens, mugs, koozies, toys or mouse pads. The largest product category for promotional products is wearable items, which make up more than 30% of the total. Eco-friendly promotional products such as those created from recycled materials and renewable resources have been experiencing a significant surge in popularity.
Most promotional items are relatively small and inexpensive, but can range to higher-end items; for example celebrities at film festivals and award shows are often given expensive promotional items such as expensive perfumes, leather goods, and electronics items. Companies that provide expensive gifts for celebrity attendees often ask that the celebrities allow a photo to be taken of them with the gift item, which can be used by the company for promotional purposes. Other companies provide luxury gifts such as handbags or scarves to celebrity attendees in the hopes that the celebrities will wear these items in public, thus garnering publicity for the company’s brand name and product.
Brand awareness is the most common use for promotional items. Other objectives that marketers use promotional items to facilitate include employee relations and events, tradeshow traffic-building, public relations, new customer generation, dealer and distributor programs, new product introductions, employee service awards, not-for-profit programs, internal incentive programs, safety education, customer referrals, and marketing research.
Promotional items are also used in politics to promote candidates and causes. Promotional items as a tool for non-commercial organizations, such as schools and charities are often used as a part of fund raising and awareness-raising campaigns. A prominent example was the livestrong wristband, used to promote cancer awareness and raise funds to support cancer survivorship programs and research.
Using promotional merchandise in Guerrilla Marketing involves branding in such a way as to create a specific visual effect, attracting more attention.
The giving of corporate gifts vary across international borders and cultures, with the type of product given often varying from country to country.
Promotional merchandise is rarely bought directly by corporate companies from the actual manufacturers of the promotional products. A manufacturer’s expertise lies in the physical production of the products, but getting a product in front of potential customers is a completely different skill set and a complex process. Within the UK & Ireland promotional merchandise industry a comprehensive network of promotional merchandise distributor companies exist. A promotional merchandise distributor is defined as a company who “has a dedicated focus to the sale of promotional merchandise to end users”. (An ‘end user’ is a corporate company or organisation that purchases promotional merchandise for their own use.) These distributor companies have the expertise to not only take the product to market, but are also to provide the expert support required. The unique aspect of promotional merchandise is that on most occasions the product is printed with the logo, or brand, of a corporate organisation. The actual manufacturers rarely have the set up to actually print the item. Promotional merchandise distributor companies are expert in artwork and printing processes. In addition to this the promotional merchandise distributors also provide full support in processing orders, artwork, proofing, progress chasing & delivery of promotional products from multiple manufacturing sources.
- “schwag”. Dictionary.com Unabridged. Random House. Retrieved February 25, 2017.
- “The bpma Resource Centre”. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- “Distributor Sales Reach Record $22.9 Billion”. ASI. Retrieved 19 October 2017.
- “Industry Stats”. Australasian Promotional Products Association. n.d. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- Maria Carlton and David Blaise, 2004 (2013). “The Exceptional Marketing Power of Promotional Products, excerpt from the book The Power of Promotional Products” (PDF). Australia: Promotion Products Pty Ltd. p. 13. Retrieved 1 May 2014.